This baked fish was inspired by recipes I found in food.com.There were countless recipes out there, from a simple dory to a more fancy one that involved cod and salmon. Since my fridge is stocked up, I decided to try something new.
I molded the aluminum foils first, then arranged it on a pizza pan. I took my time prepping the vegetables and fishes, brought out my mini spice rack and start to ensemble this dish.
Here I made two with hash brown topping and three without. Personally I like the ones with the hash brown toppings because it was crunchy, I tried a spoonful. The healthier version is also tasty.
Foil baked cod and salmon
- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 cod fillets
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 onion (chopped roughly)
- 1/2 a pack of cherry tomatoes
- hash brown (if preferred)
- seasoning: salt, pepper,lemon juice
- Cut the fish into medium size chunks and fill the aluminum foils
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, onions and brocoli on top
- Dash of seasoning
- Bake 205 Celsius, 25-30 min